– Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Hotel’s Restaurants to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met as expected ; daily activities and planning for outlet operation and handling situations .
– The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition and interactions, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
– Provide expert food and beverage product knowledge and ensure quality of all food or beverage items, ingredients, and preparation methods, in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience.
– Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
– Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment on a daily basis in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
– Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
– The supervisor should execute all the tasks coming from his manager in term of the hotel industry.