Howmet Casablanca is currently in search of Maintenance Technician.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance and repairs in order to ensure that all equipment continues to run effectively, and facility systems operate efficiently and reliably.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, robotic machinery, combustion systems, electrical and electronic equipment.
- Install, assemble, rebuild and repair all types of equipment and support all facilities infrastructure.
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment.
- Participate in projects and planning events. Interface with suppliers and lead contracting activities. Use Computer Maintenance Management System.
- Responsible for identifying, specifying and using spare and replacement parts.
- Participate, lead and actively support all necessary training, EHS, Human Performance, and company or department objectives.
- This position requires availability for shift and weekend work. Holiday and emergency coverage are also required.
- High School Diploma an accredited institution
- 3 years of maintenance technician experience