Do you want to work on iconic brands likeAriel, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders or Oral-B?Have responsibilities and a rich career with rapid prospects for development? Then,the Brand function at P&G is for you!You will join a dynamic company with a strong team spirit, that will heavily invest in you and your training.
By joining P&G, you will be givenresponsibilities as of Day 1. You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities. You will evolve in adynamic and supporting work environmentwhere employees are at the core. Wevalue every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS OF DAY 1–YOU WILL BE GIVEN SPECIFIC PROJECTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES WORKING ON REAL AND LIVE BUSINESS CHALLENGES, JUST LIKE A TRUEP&GER
- CONTINUOUS COACHING– YOU WILL WORK WITH PASSIONATE PEOPLE AND RECEIVE BOTH FORMAL TRAINING AS WELL AS DAY-TO-DAY MENTORING FROM YOUR MANAGER.
- DYNAMIC AND RESPECTFUL WORK ENVIRONMENT– EMPLOYEES ARE AT THE CORE, WE VALUE EVERY INDIVIDUAL AND ENCOURAGE INITIATIVES, PROMOTING FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS AND WORK/LIFE BALANCE.
- FULL TIME ROLE:SUCCESSFUL INTERNS HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO SECURE A FULL-TIME POSITION WITH P&G AFTER GRADUATION.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT IF YOU HAVE/ARE:
- Student currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program
- Born leader and passionate to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Able to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit