Howmet Fixations Casablanca is looking for Process Engineer
- Creating the manufacturing and inspection files ( rooting, drawings, tooling list, self- inspection sheets, special process qualification sheets..).
- Interfacing with customer technical representatives on product, process, and quality issues.
- Teaming with the project manager, technical experts, quality and operations during new part numbers transfer to succeed qualification.
- Providing product and process control support for all activities related to screws manufacturing.
- Directing, developing, and maintaining processes, specifications, procedures, and equipment to meet customer specifications and Howmet quality requirements
- Establishing and improving floor level work instructions for process improvements, including improving line performance and quality throughput, reducing changeover times, reducing equipment downtime and scrap
- Supporting efforts to train production staff on process basics including in-process inspection, indication recognition, and process stability
- Identifying cost-savings and process improvement projects and moving them from concept to implementation
- Managing, and implementing technical inputs for incident investigation, root cause analysis, and corrective action
- Coordinate and conduct assigned development programs to facilitate continuous improvement initiatives that lead to improved products, processes, and technology
- Performing other duties as assigned
Work is normally performed in a shared work environment divided between the shop floor and an interior workspace
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Quality, Engineering, or a related field from an accredited institution
- Experience in process/manufacturing engineering
- Possess good problem solving and troubleshooting skills for supporting all aspects of the process engineering infrastructure.