Ensure the health of projects’ financial performance is correctly measured by monitoring the progress of projects, approving expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers on time and payments collected.
- Create project accounts in the accounting system and ensure billings, contracts and change orders, time sheets, labor corrections (LC), and overhead charges are properly maintained in the system.
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers (PM) and project Controls all reporting’s maintained in the system to ensure full awareness of the status and issues around the project.
- Assess and pursue opportunities for maximization of client billing; Recommend and implement agreed process improvements to the billing cycle, and process any adjustments in the system.
- Work with the treasury team member to reconcile invoices and highlight any variances that occur in the application of cash.
- Provide year-end support of auditor requirements, which may include reporting and reconciliations.
- Support the Finance Business Partner with any deliverables to maintain SLAs.
- Bac +2/3
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting
- 1 to 3 Years
Specific Experience in the position
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar Role .