Company: Nestlé Maroc SA
You will be responsible of handling the Consumer complaints as well as Goal Alignment pillar for MENA Quality Department.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Coordinate with local and IMS factories for investigation of Consumer complaints and follow up for action completion.
- Verify and validate the investigation reports provided by the factories i.e. RC and actions.
- Validate the Quality complaints data in Engage system in alignment with CCCC team.
- Ensure Complaints data management (reporting in MOR, BRQ NiM etc.)
- Conduct contributor analysis for consumer complaints per business and presented to the relevant business on Quarterly basis in QBR.
- Investigate the counterfeited product in involvement with the Legal, Business and NQACs.
- Arrange Sensory sessions to be attended by stakeholders as appropriate as part of the investigation of CC and counterfeited products.
- Support Quality Department on Goal Alignment methodologies.
- Support the Quality Department on problem solving techniques.
- Coordinate to update the information in the sites, files, etc.
What will mak you successful…
- Master’s degree in in food science, biochemistry or microbiology or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Factory Quality department.
- Experience in Investigation of issues i.e. complaint from consumer/customer/supplier, Quality Near miss.
- Proven experience in digital tools.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.