As the world’s cities grow more complex, people’s need to move easily becomes even more important. Enabling urban flow requires talent and ambition. Together at KONE, we create the new urban reality. Your career is a journey, and how you travel makes a difference.It’s time to make a move. Join our flow.KONE is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Sourcing Specialist to be based in Casablanca, Morocco. The Sourcing Specialist will have an integral role in planning and controlling the sourcing activities and conducting sourcing category management through detailed plans and will also be the point of contact for suppliers assigned to their portfolio.What will you do?
- Identify local sourcing opportunities and mitigation of risk.
- Manage local & foreign direct and indirect material and service providers according to sourcing categories and plans.
- Lead negotiations with suppliers, vendors, and service providers
- Execute supplier agreements.
- Maintain contract validity and manage re-negotiation as needed in alignment with sourcing strategy and ensure contract and pricing information in the system is up-to-date.
- Arrange and conduct regular steering or review meetings with suppliers and drive resolution of supplier’s challenges.
- Continuously manage supplier-saving actions to reduce costs.
Are you the one?
- Engineering background is a plus, technical experience in construction/elevators or relevant industries is a must.
- 2-5 years of strong experience in direct and indirect material procurement and subcontractor management.
- Self-starter with excellent negotiation skills & ability to build relationships with vendors, subcontractors, and service providers.
- Facility management experience is a plus.
- Very Good French & English language skills.
- SAP knowledge is an added value.
- Candidates working in the elevator industry in site roles can be considered.
Successful candidates will be invited to complete an automated video interview. Please check your e-mail regularly to be able to submit within the assigned time frame.At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.Read more on www.kone.com/careers